Full suspension service and replacement.
AutoSpot Repair provides suspension repair service to the Dayton, Centerville, Bellbrook, Waynesville, Springboro, Miamisburg and Kettering areas.
Shocks and struts, and the entire suspension system, should be checked every 12,000 miles or when any of these symptoms are noticed:
- Bouncy or uncomfortable ride
- Excessive body sway when cornering
- Fluid leaks from the shock or strut
- Physical damage to the shock or strut
- Nose dive when braking
- Uneven tire wear
- Tail squat when accelerating